What We Collect
IRAYourWay.com collects contact information, including name and email address.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
IRAYourWay.com requires this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping;
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose(s) for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only hold individual data for a length of time that is essential for the satisfaction of the above-referenced reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information shall be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, shall be exact, finished and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.